For the sake of Real Madrid, Lewandowski Ready to Cut Salary

 

For the sake of Real Madrid, Lewandowski Ready to Cut Salary

Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski is keen to move to Real Madrid in the summer of 2018. According to a Spanish news agency, the United States on Saturday (16/09/2017), the Polish striker’s relationship with Munich was completely destroyed.

Lewandowski reportedly had instructed his agent so he could move to Real Madrid. In fact, the 29-year-old will consider a salary cut so he can move to the Santiago Bernabeu.

As reported previously, the destruction of Lewandowski’s relationship with Munich was triggered by his criticism of the Bundesliga champions transfer policy. “Bayern have to come up with something and be creative if the club wants to keep bringing world-class players to Munich and if you want to compete at the top you have to have these quality players,” Lewandowski said.

The criticism made the Bayern Munich CEO, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge furious. The former German national team player called Lewandowski not knowing himself.

“Lewandowski may be jealous of PSG’s transfer activity but he is our player and earning a lot of money He should not criticize his club or his team mates He’s looking for trouble with me,” Rummenigge said.

If Lewandowski wants to move to Spain, then Real Madrid is in a favorable position. However, coach Zinedine Zidane is reportedly more interested in recruiting Timo Werner from RB Leipzig. The 21-year-old attacker is projected as Karim Benzema’s coating.

The Shocking Decision

Lewandowski’s decision to join Bayern Munich in the summer of 2014 is staggering. The reason, he previously costumed Borussia Dortmund for four seasons. As you know, Dortmund is a rival of Munich in the Bundesliga.

Joining Munchen, Lewandowski won the Bundesliga title in each season. He has scored 117 goals in 153 appearances for Munich.

However, Munchen’s inability to win the Champions League trophy resulted in Lewandoswski’s criticism. Munchen officials were disappointed with the criticism.

Bosz Respond Casually Rumor Dembele

Bosz Respond Casually Rumor Dembele

Borussia Dortmund coach Petr Bosz admits he is not worried about Barcelona’s interest in Ousmane Dembele Agen Sbobet Terpercaya.

Neymar’s departure to Paris Saint Germain, making Barcelona busy looking for new winger to complement their front-line trident. Dembele name entered into the list of players targeted by Barcelona, with Bosz claimed not to worry about it.

“We are not worried about the possibility of Dembele to leave for Barcelona,” the former Ajax Amsterdam coach told reporters.

“Last year, [Paul] Pogba has moved to Manchester United, with a transfer bender exceeding 100 million euros, and when Messi or Ronaldo appear in the future, I’m sure Neymar will not be alone.”

“If I keep worrying about things that can happen, then I certainly will not be able to sleep well.”